Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beauty Find: Clarisonic. What’s all the hype about?

Photo: Clarisonic.com
Clarisonic is nothing new and has been on the market for a couple years already. But recently I’ve been coming across information about Clarisonic a lot for some reason.

When you hear alot about a product, is it because the product is great and everyone is talking about it? Or is it simply because the company is investing in marketing? Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

Clarisonic is a hand held device with a brush for cleansing skin. Brushing and sensitive skin don't really go together, so I have been just ignoring all the hype and not really paying attention to the rave reviews about this product. But today I read that Clarisonic Skin Care System actually includes a special brush for sensitive skin. This and the fact that Clarisonic is one of Oprah’s favorite products inspired me to look into more details.

According to its manufacturer, the Clarisonic System “helps remove six times more makeup than soap and water alone”. Maybe this thing could be useful for my sensitive skin after all?

What people love about Clarisonic is that
- it is waterproof and you can take it to the shower
- you can control the intensity and use it on sensitive skin
- it unclogs pores
- makes skin soft, smooth and even erases some lines
- it comes with three cleansers: Gentle Hydro Cleanser, Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Nourishing Care Cleanser

It is quite expensive. But if, like me, you don’t get professional facials too often, it maybe a good investment!

So, what I want to know is if anyone out there has used this product? Is it as wonderful as everyone says? It is worth the investment?

Read More:
  • Clarisonic website
  • Oprah loves Clarisonic

    You can Buy Clarisonic online.


  • Copyright: by Skin Care and Beauty Blog

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I just bought a Clarisonic this week. After using for 3 days twice daily, my skin is much improved. Patches of dry skin are gone, a minor breakout disappeared quickly, and my T-zone appears less oily. I realize that this all seems miraculous but it is true. I actually do get facials often but I have rarely seen my skin this soft and smooth. I also have extremely sensitive skin and have had no irritation at all. I love this tool.

    Galina said...

    Rebecca, thanks for sharing! It does sound miraculous... but i think I'm going to put on my list of must-try-products... Maybe it does work wonders!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails