Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best of Beauty 2010

This year I have not been doing enough reviews - I admit... But I have tried and discovered for myself some outstanding products and I thought it would be a good idea to do each year a roundup of the products that I consider best in various categories. So here are my favorites for the year 2010!

Best Skincare Product 2010


This nomination is absoluteky won by Dr Denese’s Advanced Firming Facial Pads

These peeling pads with glycolic acid are absolutely amazing. They make your skin glow and look youthful even on your worst days i.e. you feel like sh** but look perfect!

Best Eye Product 2010


I still consider Guerlain's Happylogy Glowing Eye Care the best eye cream ever!

Best Hair Product 2010



Sheer Blonde: Blonde Hair Repair by John Frieda did miracles for my hair. It literally revived it, maid it look healthy, shiny and bouncy!

Best Makeup 2010


This year my heart belongs to Dior! I have been bewitched and drawn like a magnet to Dior's makeup. As a result I have now 2 gorgeous sets of eyeshadows by Dior which win Best Makeup 2010 title:

Dior's eye shadow from their summer 2010 collection Golden Spotlight 616 ads gold karats to your eyes. You can wear it alone or layer it ontop of other eyeshadow to get the effect of precious gold sparkles.



Dior All-In-One Artistry Palette 008 Smoky Design - everything you need for a vamp smoky eye is in this palette.

Best Quick Fix 2010



La Prairie Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing Brightening Eye Treatment has served me very well the whole year to conceal the tell-tale signs of sleepless nights...

Best At Home Treatment 2010



Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask
These eye pads contain retinol and moisturizing ingredients. They pamper and treat the skin around eyes. I love those!

Best Body Product 2010



Shiseido Daily Bronze Moisturizing Emulsion
This is the most naturally looking tan you can get from a jar. It gives your skin a subtle golden glow. It's a rule: I apply Shiseido Dai8ly Bronze before going to bed and get a ton of compliments in the morning from my hubby!

Best Perfume 2010



Nightshift by Harvey Prince
Magic of the night flowers captured into a bottle of perfume.

Best Natural Skin Care 2010



Last year I tried and was impressed by an amazing natural skin care line from the sunny California - Annmarie Skin Care.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails