Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beauty Review: Payot Pate Grise Purifying Care


Promise:
Masks small blemishes and helps them disappear

Product Profile in Short:
Thanks to its active ingredients Pate Grise masks small blemishes and helps them disappear. Your face appears clear and blemish free.

Close-up on Active Ingredients:
Lanolin
Talc
Zinc Oxide
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil)
Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Petrolatum
Ichtamol
Aqua (water)


Experience:
Texture: resembles and ointment
Smell: no perfume, sort of medical
Payot’s Pate Grise is one of my all time favorite skin care products. It is my secret weapon against break outs! Yes, it is a bit smelly and yes, it looks funny but the most important thing is that it works!!! When I see the first signs of a pimple I run over to get my Pate Grise jar. I apply it on the spot and often the next day it disappears. Sometimes if it persists I apply Pate Grise over the night. To ensure it doesn’t end up on my pillow before it has a chance to do its magic, I put a piece of Band-Aid over the spot. You don’t need much of the product because you need to apply it only on the affected spot. What else needs to be said: it lasts forever and it really works. It’s a great product!

Price Tag:
30$

Bottom Line:
It’s not easy to find a product that fights against acne as effectively as Pate Grise. I’m happy I discovered Pate Grise and will definitely stick to it to keep my skin “ spotless”!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails