Friday, March 26, 2010
Make Up Tip: Get Full Sensuous Lips
Here are a couple easy tips on how to get your lips to look fuller
* apply highlighter or balm into a bow of your upper lip and into the corners of the mouth. This will make your lips stand out and look fuller
* a little secret, if you have thin lips you may prefer to use a pencil with a bit dull tip to line them. Hard thin edges make lips look smaller. Or just make sure to blend your lip liner.
* apply lipliner a bit outside of the natural lip line. Be very careful here, a bit too far and it will look unnatural. You don’t want to look like a drag queen, right?
* want a full pout - avoid matte lipstick that will only make your lips look smaller. Stick with shimmer and gloss.
* to create an illusion of a full mouth after applying lipstick add a touch of lighter shade lipstick or gloss in the middle of the lower lip. You may leave it at this but I add just a tiny touch of the same color in the middle of the upper one as well.