Friday, March 11, 2011

Beauty Shopping: Genifique by Lancome


I finally splurged on my spring skin care kick. This year it is concentrated treatment from Lancome Genifique, the Youth Activator. This is an expensive product so I actually tested it 3 times before I finally decided to part with some $$$. I loved the effect from the samples so let's see how impressed I will be with the results from a full size product.

For my incredible generosity I received a present Renergie Lift Volumetry moisturizer. The box promises firmer skin and defined contours.

7 comments:

Kaley said...

Okay this is one of those products that I hear amazing things about, but I am scared to commit to because it's a little pricey. How are you liking it so far? Maybe I'll have to pick up a sample next time I'm out shopping...

Galina said...

Hi Kaley,

Thanks for your comment. I actually really like Genifique. It makes my skin look so fresh and glowing. I am looking forward to taking a closer look at ingredients and discovering what the secret is!

madam komi said...

I have always loved Lancome products- can't wait to hear more about how this goes!

Segments of Life said...

I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. check out my blog to see :)

Anonymous said...

Thought about buying genefique by lancome but since i still have a full jar of the Olive Night Creme from Made from Earth, i gave it one last try. So i've been using this nightly for a month now and texture of my cheeks are firmer since using it. The laugh lines around my nose and mouth are diminishing. glad i did not turn to using the $100 products because this stuff works as well :)

Shelly said...

I got myself a few samples of this too from a previous Lancome purchase...I do admit that it feels nice and smells delicious! But i'm not quite sure I really saw any significant results or changes in my skin. HOWEVER - I am going through a really bad break out right now, so maybe I'll give it another try whenever this acne clears up. It would be great to hear your review on it after you're finished with a bottle!

Belle said...

I like this product. It makes my skin smooth and has a healthy skin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails