Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beauty Shopping: Dior Svelte Body Contouring And Firming Concentrate


Yes, I finally laid my hands on this product. After so much talking and changing my plans I finally got it. I am not at all satisfied with the results I got with Colistar’s intensive cellulite treatment. Before pronouncing that anti-cellulite products just don’t work I am going to give Dior’s product a chance. In addition to helping combat cellulite Dior promises tightening and contouring effects. Dior’s Svelte Concentrate looks and sounds impressing. Let’s see how it works! Don’t miss my review.




More on Christian Dior beauty products.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Since 2001, Dior has launched a new product every year that has revolutionized the concepts of beauty and fashion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails