Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring 2009 Makeup Collections

As Robin Williams said: Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
Photo by Zaara Kohime at flickr.com

I agree! New spring makeup collections are out and I’m determined to get something nice this time! I have been on a strict budget past autumn-winter as I’ve been doing some redecoration work on a room. I didn’t buy anything from the past holiday collections and limited editions… sigh… I wanted Guerlain Butterfly collection, especially that Sublime Radiant Powder, so bad…

As a result of such “makeup diet”, I am “starving” now and ready to shop. So for the next several posts I will take a look at the new makeup collections and looks for spring 2009! I’m already drawn to Guerlain (again!) or maybe Givenchy... But we’ll see!

Related Posts
Chanel Makeup Collection Spring 2009
Estee Lauder Makeup Collection Spring 2009
Guerlain Makeup Collection Spring 2009

Makeup Trends Spring 2009 - Complexion
Makeup Trends Spring 2009 - Lips
Makeup Trends Spring 2009 - Eyes

Copyright: by Skin Care and Beauty Blog

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails