Here are my favorite looks… followed by what-were-they-thinking ones!
1. Carrie Underwood wearing gold beaded dress by Zuhair Murad looked glamorous and glowing with beauty. Nice combination of the gold dress, blond hair and tanned skin.
2. I am not a huge fan of asymmetrical dresses very seldom but this one worn by Sheryl Crow did impress me! Sheryl looked stunning in this gown by Toni Maticevski.
3. Loved this beautiful burst of pink on the red carpet. Letoya Luckett looked tall, sexy and glamorous in this mini dress. And the multi-color snakeskin envelope clutch was the best accessory choice.
4. I think the best elegant gown was worn by Taylor Swift. This black dress with wrap around leather strapping is by Kaufman Franc. I also liked Taylor’s hair and makeup!
My favorite makeup:
Taylor Swift and Jennifer Hudson
Translucent shimmery eye shadow combined with eyeliner and just the right intensity of color on the lips – the look is sophisticated and flirty at the same time.
This silver-black smoky eye looks perfect!
What were they thinking?
1. Is Paris wearing a nighty?
2. Does this look like a Halloween costume only to me?
3. Looks like inspiration for this dress came from a doll store…