Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beauty Shopping: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Collection


Inspired by what Sheer Blonde: Blonde Hair Repair Mask by John Frieda did to my damaged blonde hair I decided to get more products from the same line. So I got a Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner. It says on the package that they are "Highlight activating... with Light Enhancers". These are made for darker and lighter blonde shades. I got the lighter one "platinum and champaigne". You can choose from various I also received an anti-frizz hair oil for free.I am really wondering how much better can my hair look if I use these products alltogether. Check out the complete Sheer Blonde collection here.

In addition to the products I mentioned I got some eye masks by Talika and Shiseido. (as you can see from the photo) Both of them are so good for undereye area... one solves the issue of puffiness and the other lights up circles!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails