Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beauty Shopping: YSL Powder, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sunscreen, Jeanne Piaubert Ultra-Slimming Gel, Bed Head Conditioner, Shiseido Tanning Lotion

In my first post I’d like to make a quick overview of most interesting products I purchased after my last post. It is sort of hard to remember already.

My Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder that I absolutely love fell down and went into pieces. I tried to use it for a while anyway but would always end up messy :-D So I needed a new powder. At first I wanted to go for my usual choice but the sails girl attracted my attention to YSL Matt and Radience Enhancing Pressed Powder. I liked the idea of being matt and at the same time radiant!!! So I got it! Will write a review on this one..


For my trip to Greece I bought Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sunscreen SPF 30 hoping that it will be better than the last year’s Clinique’s sunscreen of the same power. Unfortunately I was very disappointed - it was as oily and sticky as the Clinique's one.


I am always in search of a good restoring product for my damaged blonde hair. This time I tried Bed Head Conditioner with some color lock-in technology. I will review it later...



I was not happy with the way skin looked on my tummy and thighs so I decided to try out a new firming, anti-cellulite product... I was recommened to try Jeanne Piaubert's Supermince Slimming Gel. To tell you the truth, I so seldome see any result from such products... but I still buy stuff like this at least once a year!



And I again bought Shiseido tanning lotion. It gives the best natural looking glow to the skin without any lines.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back! BTW, you look wonderful- motherhood really suits you :)

Galina said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for your comment and kind words! Glad to see you are still blogging. I really want to keep up the blog even though it'shard to find time.Hope Iwill manage!

Jacqui MacNeill (Escents Aromatherapy Essential Oils) said...

I was just curious about the Bronze Goddess Sunscreen. Does it block both UVA and UVB rays? Also, does it contain any parabens. Thanks for your help! I like to keep track of the various skin care products out there.

Danielle said...

Galina I love your honesty when it comes to product recommendations. With so many choices out there it's great to hear an straight forward opinion :) Glad to have found you

Adeana @ Elemis Skin Care said...

Thanks for sharing this, I am aware now what beauty products are good for my skin and will make me gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails