Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beauty Shopping: La Prairie Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing Brightening Eye Treatment


With a 2 month old baby my under eye circles are darker than usual. When I get a rare chance to go out, I spend most of my prep time camouflaging signs of sleep deprivation around the eyes... Naturally, concealers are crucial in my makeup routine these days! As I’ve mentioned in my previous post I had to restock on long-ago-expired YSL Touche Eclat... which admittedly is a genius product and works miracles with under-eye darkness… When I went to shopping to get my new YSL Touche Eclat I was introduced by a sales girl to La Prairie Light Fantastic Treatment…


After some consideration and testing I’ve made up my mind to choose La Prarie’s concealer over YSL’s Touch Eclat and to give it a try! One of the reasons except from desire to try something new, was a slightly better price. La Prairie Light Fantastic comes with a refill at a better price than Touche Eclat.
So my very first impression is that in comparison to YSL La Prarie’s concealer is more creamy and has less pigment.
I will test it for a longer time and will make a review on its concealing abilities and stay-on power.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails